Welcome

Welcome to my blog page!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Impossible Book Review


Do you like tragic story's? Story's that are filled with mystery? Story's that are filled with romance? Then I recommend you read Impossible by Nancy Werlin!

Impossible is a story about a girl named Lucey, she's 16 years old. She has a best friend, named Zack who's 17 years old. Her birth mother is homeless, and mentally ill. Things start turning werid on her prom night. Her mother aarrives before Lucey goes to prom, only to stir up touble. The end of the prom is terrible! After the prom, things get even werider! I don't wanna ruin the book, so I'll stop there.

This book, is one of my personal Favorites! My favorite Character in this book is Lucey's mother. Just the way she goes crazy at times is interesting! For example the scene before the prom, which I explained in the paragraph before this one. Well thats I'll have to say about this book! Go read it, you'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones